Thursday, November 13, 2008

San Fransisco February 2006

I found the post that I thought I deleted!

OK here are some pictures from the past.







Dan took this in Pacifica, Ca. He needed to get a passport to go to China for work, and he had to stay overnight for the process and I got to go with him. We stayed in Pacifica because we had talked about moving there once and we wanted to check it out. It was very beautiful, as most coastal towns are. We spent some time sight seeing in San Francisco while we waited for paperwork and here are some of the pictures.







Another cool picture by Dan.




Aah. I miss the beach!




Where does nature come up with this stuff?!



I love the purple house. This one is not so much Nature as Nurture.


We stopped at a bakery where they shape bread into all kinds of stuff. On the left you can see a bear and on the right, a crab. I don't remember what is in the back.




And here is a crocodile. There was lots of fun stuff. The bread mixers were almost as tall as me. They were on the second floor and you could see them from down below and outside.


Here is some classic San Francisco city scape. I had alot of fun with the camers-we bought it about a week before we went on this trip.
The Golden Gate Bridge. I remember when my parents took our family to Berkeley to see my Uncle Bob and we went across the Golden Gate Bridge. It was a thrill.

Lombard Street. The curviest road in the nation.

No comments: