Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Half Way Point

So, we are halfway through the week. Dan figured out how we could Instant Message each other, so we did that a little yesterday. I have been able to "talk" to him more during the day than I usually do, so that is fun. At his regular job, he does not have access to the internet because work is all top secret. He can't tell me what he does at work. Only that something good happened or that not much happened. So, while he is away at training in San Francisco, he has the internet access so we can IM during breaks.
Rebekah was home from school Monday and Tuesday, but was back on the job today. Now she has lots of (you guessed it) homework. First grade homework isn't too bad. Today, Tyler needs to do a Science Project that is due tomorrow. I have not been able to absorb any Science to help him, so we called in the troops-Brent. It turns out Brent is studying the same subject as Tyler, just at a college level! So, between the three of us, I'm sure Tyler will get an "A".
It is rainy and grey today. Most people don't like those kinds of days. I do. They feel cozy to me. I call it a "Casablanca Day". A good day for a good movie. I can turn on the gas fireplace and watch out my many windows as the rain comes down. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Any good movies out there? Yes, I am going to go see Twilight--with my youngest sister, even. I am trying to wait patiently. That same day, Margie and I will take Kristin to see "The Forgotten Carols" by Micheal McLean. I really can't wait. It will be great to have some girl time.
OK off to a Dr apt for Kristin.
Hugs and honey, Karen

1 comment:

Gini said...

Hey Karen, I stumbled on your blog today! Don't you just love blogging! Bennett and I worked on his science project tonight as well. so much fun.

I got a group together and were going to the midnight premiere of twilight, I can't wait!