Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Friday

How about those Rigby sunsets, huh? One evening, Brent and Kristin came running in and told me there was an "emergency" and I needed to bring my camera right now! This is what they showed me. We were living at Dan's Parent's house (the first 6 weeks we were here). We walked down to the end of their street and took pictures. We get good shows like this often.
I remember sunsets like this from living in Rexburg going to college. Gotta love it.

It is a very happy day! I actually feel good today. I have been struggling for a few weeks now, and the fog is lifting! I have been using an Essential Oil called "E-motion" and it is really helping. I also went to the Chiropractor this week and got rid of some nausea and dizziness symptoms. You gotta love that.


Also in the happy spot, I found the post I thought I deleted, so I added it back in. It is under the post about Tyler. Today is his "Friends Birthday Party". They will be building with Blocks, Legos and Dominos and setting up army men. Does that sound fun for a 10 year old boy?


Another happy spot, Margie comes tonight! Oh, happy day! Tomorrow I won't be in charge of chore time. Oh, double happy day!


Let's see if I can come up with more happy spots--Everyone is Healthy! Dan gets home an hour early on Fridays! The weather is beautiful outsides! Dan will be putting up the Christmas lights tomorrow! I love Christmas lights. Some people around here already have them up. I was discussing Lights with the Chiropractor and he pointed out that when the weather is good, that is when you put them up. So, maybe that is why people already have them up. Who knows what the weather will be like next week!


Gosh! My mind just went blank, so I guess that is all for today! Make it a great weekend!

3 comments:

Lauren's Latest said...

Thanks for the invite! David, Gisela and Hyrum are coming next week and they're actually bringing a turkey with them! So, we're good in the thanksgiving department. I wish we had a grill though....Gordon and I were just talking about how we sometimes dream about the BBQ'd turkey! Delicious!

Mark and Tammy said...

sounds like happy times around there and I love the clouds in that picture-how beautiful(and cold). I was thinking of doing christmas lights last week but still have not done it-Christmas might approach quicker than my brain can function. Hope you get feeling betterg

Linda Clark said...

Hey, don't forget the great sunsets on the High Desert of SoCal! You grew up on sunsets! And sunrises, once you got to early-morning Seminary! Mom