Saturday, November 8, 2008

Another Adventure

So, I thought now that I know how to post pictures, I would share the adventures of our family with you. Today is a very calm day, which is nice to have. Brent spent the night at a friend's and the girls are having friends over in a while. Tyler will call someone after chore time. This is unusual for us because we are usually so busy on Saturdays. Chores, homework, errands. But today, not so much. Dan is preparing to go to San Francisco for the week for some training for work.
What have we been up to lately? Homework and more homework. Did I mention homework? Moving on from that, homwork. Oh. I already said that. The problem is, I don't remember doing anything besides that. Maybe some laundry.
Dan is Elder's Quorum President. I just got called to teach in Relief Society. My first lesson is next Sunday. I am nervous and excited.
Last night for Family Movie (our Friday night tradition) we went to a friend's house and watched "Night at the Museum". Very funny. I hate that there is a cuss word in it.
OK. I am off to add pictures and have fun with all of this

2 comments:

Grant and Stacy said...

YEAH! I'm the first commenter on your blog! How exciting! Can't wait to hear more about your familys' adventures!

Mark and Tammy said...

Hey Karen-I am so excited to see you have a blog (found you on Gordon and Laurens) Now I see Grant and Stacey have one Too WOOIE. It is so fun to keep up with family this way, don't you think. Looks like your family is doing awesome-check us out also. we send our love