Monday, December 1, 2008

Who loved their Turkey?

I did! We BBQed and it took an hour and a half too long! So, the family was waiting over at Dan's parent's house while we waited at ours for the turkey. We finally took it out of the BBQ and put it in the oven at the parent's house. But, when it was cooked, boy was it good! Worth the wait.
We don't do the early morning shopping. We enjoy our sleep. Dan put up some drywall in the basement and the kids and I decorated for Christmas. That was great fun. I love Christmas Lights.
Now, it is back to the daily schedual. I am so happy for on-line shopping. I am almost done with my shopping because of it, and I only went into one store.
How about some dates this week? Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, we have Christmas Parties or Meetings to go to. love that Christmas Season. This should make up for a few dates we missed over the last couple of months.
Have a great Christmas Season!

1 comment:

shuttle5 said...

Did you BBQ your turkey outside? If it was really cold it could affect how long it took to cook! They are so yummy done that way. Fun blog, Karen!