Monday, December 8, 2008

Let It Snow



The first snowball has been thrown! The ground is covered and it is still snowing. It looks so pretty out there. I will put off thinking about driving in it until I enjoy it a little longer. Brent drove for the first time on Saturday. We purposely put him in Driver's Ed during snow season so that he could learn from the Professional. Thanks to my Hairdresser for the idea.


The dates were all fun last week. Friday night was Dan's work party. Dinner and a bit of dancing. We didn't win any door prizes, but Dan's brother won a Shop Vac and the table centerpiece. Lucky. It was great to get out on the dance floor again. We didn't last nearly as long as we used to at Stake Dances. That was hours of fun. It is always great to dance with my honey. I usually ask him what he wants to be when he grows up because I remember asking him that at a Stake Dance once. Back then he said, "Something with computers because that is the future."
Here are some snow pictures from last year. I believe this was the first Saturday in October. It snowed for hours and the kids had to go out and play in it. This is Kristin and Rebekah with the beginnings of a Snowman.
The Snowman got so big, that Dan had to go help them put it together. And who has time to dress warmly when your kids need you?

Those blue poles in the background are the trampoline poles. We don't use the net, but the poles let us know where the hole is. : )

Well, have yourself a Merry Little Christmas Season! We are eating our Gingerbread House before Christmas instead of after so it is more fresh--Dan made that request.

1 comment:

Grant and Stacy said...

Ohhh, those pictures make me cold and sick to my stomach just thinking about it. Our heater wasn't working at it was like 63 degrees last night. I was dying. When it finally turned on and was overkill of warmth that I could hardly breathe I thought, "I so prefer hot to cold"! But wish we could be with you guys!