Monday, January 12, 2009

It's been a Happy New Year!

Here it is the 12th of the month. Over the Christmas break, we painted the downstairs. Brent's room is 2 shades of Turquoise. Medium and dark shades. He loves it. Tyler's room is a medium green. It is a little bright for me, but he loves it. It matches the green in his comfortor perfectly, so that is good. Kristin has 3 walls the neutral light yellow that the rest of the house is, and then her fourth wall is a light blue with a touch of green in it, which I guess makes it tuquoise as well. It is really pretty. Today I am doing touch ups on the ceilling and then painting will be done. We are going to talk to someone about the bathroom soon. We bought some of the trim and need to start painting that. Lots to do, but progress is being made. I like that. We are talking about who gets what bed and what goes where and what accessories people need--shelving, etc. I love that stuff. We are waiting for there to be a sale on lights, and then we will go do that purchase. Fun stuff!

3 comments:

Grant and Stacy said...

I want to see pics! Sounds fun!

Linda Clark said...

I agree with Stacy. Pictures are a must! Even before rooms are finished. I'll bet the kids are excited, too. Dan is probably very satisfies with what's been accomplished so far, but also going Whoooooaaaaa, while he's smiling. I'm in Karen's mode, "Yippee!"

shuttle5 said...

What does the bathroom need? Hey, what happened to those pics...? By the way, who did the painting??