Monday, May 25, 2009

Update

Dan is finishing drywall today in the bathroom and his friend is hooking up the outlets and the light fixtures. I picked a paint and got a sample to slap on the wall. Then I found another one that might be better. Oh well. It will be a greyish blue. Not bright or clear.
This last week, my mom has been working on a new blanket for Rebekah. It is so adorable. pink, green, yellow and blue are the colors. It will go with her new room. I will post a picture when it is all done.
We have pushed back to goal date for the basement to be finished to August 4th instead of July 4th. Too many interuptions, like being sick and stuff. It's all good. Isn't that the way these things work anyway? You set a goal and then adjust as needed? But, this means we will be going camping with our friends--we are all looking forward to that.
2 and 1/2 days left of school! I am so excited, I think I might be a bad influence on my kids. School is important and good. I just love summer time, though. It is so much more fun! Bring on the summer time!

1 comment:

Grant and Stacy said...

You sound like you're doing well, I'm glad!