Wednesday, April 15, 2009

a Trip to the Dentist

Only 1 cavity out of 4 people! Hurray. Kristin's first cavity. She said, "Let's celebrate!" I was a little confused. On the way home, we got to talking about how they take care of the cavity, and now she is not happy anymore. No more celebrating. Oh well. We will have to find something else to celebrate. How about the other 3 people that didn't have cavities? We shall see what Brent does next week.
On to other news. We having another Turkey dinner with the Lewis clan on Saturday. I love those. It will be warmer this weekend than the last time we cooked a turkey, so it shouldn't take as long to cook as last time.
Other news. Bronchitis. And more Bronchitis. And more Bronchitis. And you guessed it, more Bronchitis. 4 out of 6 Lewis' have had Bronchitis in the last 4 weeks and recommend that you don't join us on that. We have had so much sickness this winter, that I am so looking forward to the sun coming out and the weather warming up. It hasn't happened yet. I wish we could tell the future so we could know when the Spring was really going to be here.
Right now I am listening to Kristin practice piano. I am so glad she didn't quit when it got rough. We really weren't sure if she was going to be able to pull it off with all of her homework, but she decided to stick it out and she actually loves playing and has fun with it. What a relief!!
The other thing I am doing while I type, is watching last night's "American Idol". Danny Goeke is one of my favorites. I have to admit that his name is one of the reasons. I love his singing, though. Allison is fabulous and Adam always keeps me interested in what he is going to do next. Anoop has his moments. Kris sings a great ballad. Who do I think is going to win? Allison or Adam. That is my official opinion!
Rock on, Ya'll!!

2 comments:

Lauren's Latest said...

Impressive! Only one kid with one cavity! We went last year and Gordon had 4! He made up for the both of us! Hope you all will be feeling better soon!

Linda Clark said...

I wish I was there to hear Kristin practice. I always liked that part about kids taking piano. Tell her, "yea! Keep it up!" for me.